Wednesday 21 October 2015

Fills my heart with joy

As with every knitter, sewer or crafter out there I very much love a nice wee project.  I have a craft fair coming up and I am very much enjoying knitting up a few pairs of booties and a few hats as stock for the night; as well as finding creative ways to display some of my yarn and show some of the stuff I can custom knit.

I love the feeling of a new project and getting to start one almost every day is making me a very happy knitter indeed!

I love this hat and I love the wee flower and despite it not being a "traditional" baby colour I *love* this grey.


These booties are beautiful and a very satisfying knit indeed, I have made so many over the last week or so I have almost committed the pattern to memory too!


Finding ways to make my beautiful yarn stand out from the crowd!


No comments:

Post a Comment